At e2b teknologies, we believe that a strong company is built on the surrounding community. We continually give back locally in the Northeast Ohio area, as well as nationally and globally. Community involvement is a pillar of our business and a tenet we actively support in our employees. It is important to us that our community continues to grow with us, because we believe that it is the people who make a difference, not the products you choose or the technologies they support.
Save the Children
Every year we sponsor two children through this global initiative to support and invest in children. We sponsor both a child in the United States, as well as a child abroad, to access basic needs such as healthcare, education, and nutrition.
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Annually, we participate in fundraisers with Big Brothers Big Sisters. By participating in their annual Bowl-A-Thon, we are able to raise money to invest in the children in our surrounding community. Teens in this program are less likely to skip school or use drugs and alcohol, helping to meet their basic developmental needs.
The best way to improve a community is to start at home, which is why we are proud business partners with our local Chardon schools. We are working to provide meaningful experiences for students on their path to career readiness, with a focus on STEM fields.
Adopt-a-Highway Ohio has been in effect since 1989, allowing individuals and companies, like e2b teknologies, to volunteer their time to keeping roadways clean. According to the Ohio Department of Transportation, each group that adopts a highway saves the department $800 in litter clean up. e2b teknologies dedicates their employees four times a year to cleaning up the on/off ramps at the intersection of Route 44 and Interstate 90.
- Chardon Tomorrow
- Chardon Living Memorial
- Boy Scouts of America
- Little League Baseball
- Chesty Puller Young Marines
- Katie Rae Iarrussi Scholarship
- Ohio Celebration of Women in Computing
- Association for Computing Machinery’s Women in Computing
- Montville Fire and Rescue
- Fallen Rider Memorial Foundation
- One Bracelet Many Smiles
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society (Walk MS)
- The Ohio University Hunt Seat Equestrian Team
- Portage Animal Protective League
- Kent State University Computer Information Systems Scholarship Fund
- Kent State College of Business International Mentoring Program
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Geauga Humane Society Cage Sponsor
- Project Hope
- Salvation Army Adopt-A-Family
© Copyright 2016 e2b teknologies