Headquartered in Malaysia, Feruni Ceramiche is one of the leading brands in upmarket ceramics and porcelain tiles. Feruni provides high-quality tiles from various ISO 19001 accredited plants located in Malaysia, China, Italy, and Spain. Today they have six retail stores that offer a lifestyle shopping experience and they possess a firm foothold in residential and commercial properties throughout Asia. With double-digit business growth, its vision is to expand its operations globally. The company implemented the Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP) system in 2013 to support its growth.
“We selected Epicor ERP not only because of its service-oriented architecture and flexibility, but also because of its integrated enterprise performance management functionality,” says Sean Yu, senior financial manager for Feruni Ceramiche. “We wanted a system where ERP and EPM functionality was completely integrated so that we could manage and interpret the data coming from the ERP system, by using the slicing and dicing tools available in the EPM.”
- Gathering increased amount of data from various sections of the business but didn’t have the means to structure or interpret the data
- Growing internationally meant more data being collected, and the business needed to be able to report
- Epicor® ERP
- Epicor EPM (Enterprise Performance Management)
- Reduced time for financial reporting
- Data is now structured and available for drill down analysis
- Detailed canvas view helps to identify gaps in performance or efficiency
- The company’s marketing strategy can be fine tuned based on increased customer knowledge and understanding of buying behavior
Read the entire case study here.