Maximize Operational Efficiency and Productivity
An ERP is the only way to get an end-to-end view of your operations, both in real time and historically. That means you get the kinds of deep, actionable insights necessary to find new ways to streamline operations. For example, E2B Food Industry ERP enables you to:
• Establish and monitor FIFO picking procedures to minimize waste of perishable inventory.
• Integrate with RFID sensors to enable real-time monitoring of temperature, humidity and other parameters across every step of the distribution chain.
• Monitor KPI dashboards and set up alerts for deviations from critical specifications.
• Schedule delivery routes and fleet maintenance with maximum efficiency with the Anytime Assets package.
• Eliminate the costs and inevitable errors of multiple data entry.
• With the document management module, replace paper files with centralized electronic records and capture digital signatures for proof of delivery.
• Drill down into every expense to identify opportunities to maximize the profitability of each customer, product and geography.
• Analyze sales trends to forecast demand and make more informed purchasing and stocking decisions.
Join us Tuesday April 23rd, 2019 at 11:00 AM to learn how to leverage your ERP system and maximize profits. Can’t attend? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording.