FREE SAGE 500 TRAINING: Every Possible Way to Enter Labor & Material Issues
Tues, July 19, 2018 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
Free Sage 500 product training is a monthly webinar series from e2b teknologies designed for both novice and advanced Sage 500 users to provide an overview of specific Sage 500 features and modules, available add-ons, and tips and tricks that few people know about the application. It is designed for both end-users and technical staff and focuses primarily on the manufacturing and inventory features in the software.
This session provides a detailed overview of every possible way to enter material issues and labor transactions into Sage 500 manufacturing. We’ve found that many Sage 500 users do not understand the many options available and how to utilize them. We’ll also cover common mistakes and tips regarding material and labor transactions such as how to make reversing transactions to correct issues.
- Material Issues Entry
- Backflush Materials from Work Order
- Labor Entry & Shop Floor Control (Start & Stop Job Entry)
- Grid Labor Entry (e2b Enhanced Labor Entry)
- Labor Entry Rules (e2b Enhanced Labor Entry)
- Production Entry (Light Manufacturing)
- Batch Process Production Entry
- Material Issues & Labor Entry APIs
- Other Material & Labor Entry Options
This is a must-attend for any Sage 500 manufacturing user and especially important for manufacturing users. As such, please forward to others within your organization as you see fit as we do not have the email addresses for every user who may benefit from this free training.
Register by clicking below:
Every Possible Way to Enter Labor & Material Issues