ERP solutions are not one-size fits all which is why truly understanding your business needs and an product research plays a crucial part in selecting an ERP system. Sage 100 ERP is a simple, yet powerful solution with many features and functions that you may find attractive, but was it designed for a business like yours? Find out below:
12 ways to know if Sage 100 ERP could be a good fit for you:
- You’re currently investigating ERP solutions for the first time.
- You currently own an ERP system and are looking to make a change.
- Your company operates in the distribution, manufacturing, or retail industry.
- Your revenue is in the neighborhood of 100k-9.8 million dollars.
- Improving that revenue is one of your major business goals (whose isn’t, right?).
- You have anywhere from 1-99 employees.
- Some of those employees make you your sales team; inside sales, outside sales, or both.
- Some of those employees perform work on-site at customer locations.
- Offering your customers only the best experience plays a major role in your strategy.
- You want to be able to make better decisions and use your business data to do it.
- You’re sending 30+ invoices each month to your customers.
- you manage inventory in excess of $100,000 or if you have over 100 SKUs
Does the above description sound like you? If so, click here to access more information, product demos, white papers, spec sheets, and customer success stories about Sage 100 ERP. Have some specific questions? Contact one of our consultants today!
How does Sage 100 ERP address companies like the above reach their goals?
-With new mobile, social, and cloud technology, users can get to know their customers much better and makes improving their experience with your company easy because it gives them exactly what they want. For example:
- Sage 100 enables customers to pay online. Something 66% of customers like to do, according to Comscore.
- Your sales team is better equipped to engage customers during the sale with the features found in the system which will improve the customer’s overall experience (something 86% of consumers say is more important to them than price according to a study by RightNow).
- Your sales team will be able to help you grow revenues with the mobile capabilities found in the system. According to Aberdeen, this will help them achieve their sales quotas 43% more often than others who don’t have mobile capabilities.
- With social integration and mobile capabilities in CRM, your sales team will become 26.7% more productive (Nucleus Research).
- Sage 100 ERP comes equipped with easy to use dashboards that, According to Aberdeen, increase the number of employees that access business data 4X so everyone across the organization can make educated decisions based on real information.
- With a better connection to your business you will see a 73% improvement in collaboration, customer response time, process cycle times, and employee productivity (Aberdeen).