Solver Global is certainly one of the leading providers of complete BI solutions for mid-market and enterprise businesses. Solver’s BI360 Suite is at the forefront of Business Intelligence (BI) technology integrated with leading ERP software and other leading business applications. Solver’s BI360 solution is powerful and intuitive helping companies make sense of their data with built-in analytics tools for reporting, multi-company consolidations, financial budgeting, dashboards and key performance indicators (KPIs), and data warehousing.
Nils H. Rasmussen founded Solver in 1996. Rusmussen is considered by many as an international expert in the BI field having authored and participated in many leading books on budgeting, business intelligence, and analytics including the US Bestseller “Secrets of the Executive Search Experts” (co-author) and “Budgeting”, “Process Improvement”, “Business Intelligence” and “Business Dashboards” all available on Amazon. The company hosts a growing user conference annually offering educational and networking tracks for users.
Like most business intelligence software, Solver BI360 is a great product for any business that needs to report on and analyze their business data whether it’s in a single ERP system, multiple ERP systems, or spread across many disparate islands of data including CRM, Human Resources, or other business applications.
There are many things that make Solver unique but perhaps the most important is that it is two products in one. Not only do you get a leading BI Analytics application but you also get an extremely versatile budgeting application – something that no other midmarket business intelligence software can provide.
Solver BI360 is an ideal business intelligence reporting and budgeting tool for companies across a variety of industries including manufacturing, distribution, government, retail, services, non-profit, insurance, medical and healthcare, banking and finance, education, media and advertising, and pretty much any other possible industry segment out there – literally! Below are just a few video testimonials from companies in a few of these industries. The complete video testimonial library is available here.
• Progressive Components (Distribution & Manufacturing)
• Logix Federal Credit Union (Banking & Finance)
• Seattle Times (Media & Advertising)
• Fetzer Institute (Non-Profit)
• UC Irvine (Education)
• Wesco (Retail, Property Management, and Transportation)
• Performance Team Freight (Transportation & Logistics)
• Reporting Overview Video (10 Minutes)
• Dashboards & KPI Video (9 Minutes)
• Web Budgeting Video (27 Minutes)
• Live ERP Budgeting Video (9 Minutes)
• Budgeting Overview (10 Minutes)
• Data Warehouse Video (9 Minutes)
• Comprehensive Training Part 1 (57 Minutes)
• Comprehensive Training Part 2 (47 Minutes)
• Comprehensive Training Part 3 (60 Minutes)
• Comprehensive Training Part 4 (54 Minutes)