Why We Work Here
We are looking for an experienced consultant who shares our passion for using technology to help our clients work efficiently. The candidate will have experience in evaluating business processes and converting requirements into a solution that is based on best practices for implementing Sage Intacct. The position will involve interaction with clients, working with our sales team on solution selling, estimating project costs, and working with our development team. The ideal candidate will be a team player who has in-depth knowledge of the Sage Intacct application.
- Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring Sage Intacct to meet the customer’s needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining a full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of Sage Intacct and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard Sage Intacct functionality.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Responsible for configuring Sage Intacct to achieve the client’s business requirements.
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training client resources to successfully use and maintain Sage Intacct.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business or related field
- Effectively analyze, understand, and solve business problems
- Model data and processes
- Conduct workshops and training sessions
- Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing
- Ability to work with clients with business requirements and create the appropriate workflows, and configurations
- Excellent Interpersonal & Organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Remain flexible on changing workloads
- Work cooperatively in a team environment
- Healthcare or Non- Profit Consulting Experience is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in consulting on Enterprise Software Applications or equivalent business experience. Consulting on Sage Intacct is a plus.