One of our knowledge leaders, Frank Nisenboum, stopped by the Ohio Society of CPA’s offices in Columbus, OH a few weeks ago to be a featured guest on their Advanced-On-Demand-Series. As a recovering CPA frank was asked to come in a talk about Business Intelligence & Big Data in the modern accounting world.
A few of the high-level points from the video are:
- What is good data?
- Where to start organizing your data?
- Known data vs Unknown data
- Creating a strategy for your data
- Benefits of business intelligence
- Real world examples of Business Intelligence Platforms
For additional information about business intelligence and big data feel free to reach out to our team by email or phone (440) 352-4700.Read more about common problems that businesses experience when they are trying to manually manage data.