Are you considering document management integrated to your Sage ERP? Going paperless is an important investment for your company; make sure you fully understand the ways you can use a document management solution to streamline processes within various departments. Did you know?
• It takes $20 to file; $120 to retrieve; $220 to recreate a lost doc (Data from Pricewaterhouse Coopers)
• The average office worker in the US uses 10,000 sheets of copy paper each year (that’s 1.2 trees) (Data from AIIM)
• 60% of organizations see ROI on their paper‐free projects within 12 months (data from AIIM)
• 77% achieve ROI within 18 months (Data from AIIM)
With DocLink, the Sage Document Management solution, users can fully utilize and enhance their Sage ERP to automate any document-intensive process and go digital in AP, AR, Sales Order, Contracts, HR or any department throughout your enterprise.
• Eliminate paper-based bottlenecks like AP invoice and contract approvals
• Increase control and visibility of transactions while eliminating key strokes
• Simplify processes by customizing forms (expense reports, credit card statements, HR onboarding, new vendor requests, etc.)
• Automate the delivery of ANY documents and associated data from ANY department to customers, vendors, partners
• Allow users to retrieve, edit and approve documents instantly and easily, from any device (mobile, web)
To watch the entire video join our complimentary solution portal where you can gain access to this video as well as additional resources.