“QuickBooks was a good fit when we were starting out, but now we need a more robust financial management system. Sage Intacct will enable us to double the productivity of our finance team while providing better overall control and visibility into the use of our funds. With Sage Intacct, we can continue to grow without the need to immediately add headcount to our finance team—providing a nice savings to the church.”
– Gay Lynn Martin, Finance Director, Canyon Ridge Christian Church
Located in northwest Las Vegas, Nevada, Canyon Ridge is a congregation of more than 6,000 people. The church is growing rapidly, but dependence on QuickBooks was an obstacle to its expansion. This large and fast-growing faith-based organization is anticipating that the switch to Sage Intacct will:
- Significantly reduce manual data entry
- Enhance visibility into financial performance
- Minimize the church’s reliance on IT staff
- Free up the finance team to focus on projects that better support the church’s spiritual charter
Read the 2017 Buyer’s Guide to Accounting and Financial Software and Learn More About the Modern CFO’s Balancing Act.