Not sure how to set up employees emergency paid sick leave and emergency family medical leave with HR_6201? Check out this resource from the Sage Knowledgebase.
- The effective date of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) which includes the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act and the Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Act is April 1, 2020. This applies to leave taken between April 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
- The federal government has approved the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (H.R. 6201). To read the full bill click here.
- As additional information and details become available, this article will be amended to include further information and suggestions on this new process. For any questions or clarification on required tax reporting please check with your Tax Advisor.
- As of April 3, 2020 we know of the following additional changes that will be made:
- Program change to adhere to the employer tax limit on Social Security wages
- Update to the Quarterly Tax Report (awaiting federal guidance)
- Updates to Federal and State Tax Reporting (Aatrix) (awaiting federal guidance)
If you need additional assistance contact our support team.